Sunday, May 17, 2009

Recap on K-7 pictures leaked from all over the world. Which pictures will be accurate?

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends. Pictures or Photo-shopped images of the K-7 have leaked from all over the world this past Month. Let's look at some of them and see which images were accurate on May 20th, @ 7:00 A.M California time on this site. What a camera this will be, and to think that it will be affordable is just the icing on the cake. Bookmark this site for May 20th at 7:00 A.M. California time. It will all be here.





























I'm sure there are more leaked pictures out there but this is what I quickly gathered today.

Tomorrow, I will post all the speculations posted about the camera specifications. Wednesday May 20, @ 7:00 A.M. California time, the real Camera and sppecifications will be unveiled right here on this blog, and many places in the world, I'm sure.

2 comments:

ShadZee said...

The deep grip is wonderful to see. It looks similar to my old DS's grip, which I love.

Odyn said...

Not sure I'd like LCD so close to the left side of the camera - no place to hold it without smudging the LCD. Pict #2.