Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pentax K10D best accessory yet.






Well today, I got my best Pentax K10D accessory yet. I bought a Jeep Wrangler already rigged for heavy-duty trips. My step-son, Donovan, will be walking the entire Pacific Crest Trail next April (that's about 2,600 miles). He sold me his Jeep to get the top-notch gear and accessories for this adventurous and challenging trip. That's his dream and he will finally realize it. You can see his blog here. PCT Dream it, See it, Do it.

At least, the Jeep will stay in the family. As for me, this is also a dream fulfilled, as I will be able to go just about anywhere with my Pentax gear. There are so many places I want to go to but can never get there with my car. Wildlife photography, here I come.

I just wanted to share this good day I had with the world and all my photog friends.

Thanks for reading,

Yvon Bourque

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Awww! I think the doggy is adorable! And the jeep is pretty cool too! I'm jealous. :P