Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Route 66, Victorville, California, Old Studebaker Pick-up truck

Today was January 1, 2008. Most businesses were closed. I didn’t have anything in particular to do so I drove downtown Victorville on old Route 66. There is a Route 66 museum but of course it was closed also. I stopped at a local restaurant that adorns Route 66 paraphernalia. I didn’t go inside the restaurant, which I will some other time, but there was this old Studebaker Pick-up truck and an old Chevrolet sedan in the front yard.

I thought I would share a few photographs of the Studebaker with you.

I love cars and especially old cars. In the weeks ahead, I will post pictures of old cars about once a week. I won’t get all technical about it, just pictures of old cars.

Hope you enjoy the photographs, and thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

1 comment:

Marisa said...

What a cool car! I could totally cruise around in that, don't you think?!