Monday, February 9, 2009

Photos of Wrightwood, California with the Pentax K20D and the DA* 16-50mm.

Visitors to this page also liked: See right column.
We honor reciprocal links.

Hi Pentaxian friends.

It snowed here at elevations above 5000 feet and today I ventured to the small community of Wrightwood, California. I drove on Highway 138 and stopped near highway 15, and took some pictures of Mormon Rocks as well. That area is real pretty in the spring time when all the wild flowers are in bloom. Anyway, here are a few pictures I took today. Feel free to criticize my images. I learn a lot from other photographers.


Thanks for visiting,

Yvon Bourque

2 comments:

Marisa said...

These are very awesome and unique pictures! I love the one with the railroad tracks and cool rocks.

Steve Solomon said...

Yvon, awesome images! Thank you for sharing, and for your Pentax expertise!