Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I haven't been that excited since the introduction of the K10D.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

I tell you, the more I read the specs and the more I look at the new Pentax K.., the more excited I get. I haven't been that excited since the announcement of the K10D. It was said that the K10D was a revolutionary DSLR and that the K20D was an evolution of the K10D.

The new K.., what the heck, everybody knows it's designated name is the K-7, may be another revolution. It is in my book.

Speaking of book...I am working on another book for the new K-7. "Pentax K-7, Everything you need to know...and then some." It will be available in printed form just like my books on the K100D, K10D and K20D were. I am planning on launching the book on July 7th, that is 07/07 for the K-7. Later on, I will make the book available in e-book form as well.

I can hardly wait for May 20th, so that the whole photographic community can see what Pentax is capable of.

Thank you for reading.

Yvon Bourque
Post a Comment