Friday, May 22, 2009

Vacation in Florida during the K-7 launch.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

Although I posted the launch of the K-7 on Wednesday morning, I was actually in Florida spending some quality time with my granddaughter. I had the script written in advance but I was still disappointed when leaks came from all over on Tuesday.

Nonetheless, I will post my impressions of the K-7 and talk about all the wonderful features it brings to the Pentax DSLR series.

For now, although I'm so happy to be with my granddaughter, it has been raining non-stop since I arrived and it will continue through the weekend. We were supposed to go to DisneyWorld, but no such luck this year with all that rain.

I know everybody wants to talk about the K-7, but I took a break from it and shot some pictures with my "still very good" K20D. Here they are:

It's been that way all week.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: