Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sample Pictures taken with the K-7.




Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

I finally have the K-7 in my hands (Still a pre-production model) and I will be testing it in the days and weeks to come. Today, I took a few shots only, as I had to work all day. We have some flowers around the buildings and I shot several with the 15mm DA Limited and the DA* 200mm SDM. I am going on a photo shoot in the mountains Monday and I should come back with plenty of examples.

Note that the photos above are untouched, except for reducing them to 640 pixels wide and converting to JPG from RAW/DNG.

The first one was taken with the 15mm DA limited, 1/180 sec, f/5.6, ISO 400.
The second was taken with the DA* 200mm, 1/3000 sec, f/8 at ISO 1600.
The third was also taken with the DA* 200mm, 1/250 sec, f/4 ISO 200.

Thanks for reading and come again as I will have several posts about the K-7 during the next Month. I am currently working on the "Pentax K-7 Everything you need to know...and then some" book. I hope to have the book out in early July, coinciding with the availability of the K-7.
Yvon Bourque
Post a Comment