Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sometimes it's the small changes that make a difference. The K-7 Status screen and Control Panel display.








Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

Sometimes the small changes make a difference. The K-7 Status screen and Control Panel display colors are available in six different color schemes. There is surely one to fit your style or vision. Press the Menu button on the lower left of the K-7 back. Navigate to the REC. menu page 3, then down to the Status Screen. You have the option to enable the status screen (on or off) and below, you can change the color scheme to six different color schemes.

Thanks for reading,

Yvon Bourque

1 comment:

Teo Gin said...

Dear friend,
I love this company as you do.
I adore my analog Pentax Z1, which I continue to use making slides, in order to keep this wonderful camera alive.
I adore my digital Pentax K10D. I don't believe that this camera is useless because there are better models from Pentax, now. Two or three years before,
Pentax K10D was the flagship model of the company :-) .
Now it's the K7 the one.
But, I think that Pentax is between two worlds. The world of Canon and Nikon, maybe Sony/Minolta too (Full Frame) and the other world of Olympus and Panasonic (4:3).
I think that the Full Frame is a step higher than the others.
Pentax produces wonderful bodies since Pentax K10D etc (for the digital side).
The only company which produced 110, APS, 35mm, 4,5x6, 6x6 and 6x7 bodies in the past, lacks a Full Frame body.
They have the technology they need. I cannot understand why they remain in this format.
...
If only K-7 was a full frame one...