Thursday, August 20, 2009

For those snob Nikon owners, D5000 is on it's second recall!



Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

For those that like to own a Nikon because they are one of the two big camera makers in the world...sometimes being a follower isn't all that great. Case in point: The new Nikon D5000 is on it's second recall, all within one Month of its introduction.

You're not a Nikon user, you're a Canon user, well the 1Ds MKIII had to be recalled too. I understand that the 5D MKII had some problems as well. I do like the Canon 5D MKII, but for about a third of the price I got the Pentax K-7 that gives comparable results.

It's amazing to me how many people are followers. Those are the same people that always cheer for the winning winning team, after the results are in, they always voted for the winner, after the results were in, etc. It's the false sense of security. Don't be a follower, get a Pentax K-7 because it's a great camera at the very best price. You make the picture...not the camera.

I too wish I had a Nikon D3 or a Canon 1Ds Mk III, so that I could sell them and get the money to purchase another K-7 and lenses.

Just my "not-so-humble" opinion.

Yvon Bourque
Post a Comment