Friday, August 21, 2009








Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

My last post, "More photo essay with the K-7, the 18-55mm and 50-200mm kit lenses. " someone replied that the photos were all underexposed or too dark. I got to think about it and since I don't calibrate my monitor (which I should) maybe my monitor doesn't render the images correctly. I am posting the same images, manipulated in PhotoShop to be lighter. Are those images better or is it a matter of taste? Maybe I need a new monitor!

Thanks,

Yvon Bourque

5 comments:

nirudha said...

these look too bright on my monitor :)

Yvon Bourque said...

Yador,

So maybe it's not my monitor.Were the pictures in the previous post too dark on your monitor?

nirudha said...

well I think I find the one before the last a bit darker than I would like perhaps... and the shot before that might be better if it was a tad bit darker I feel. but it's all very subjective.

KOne said...

I find these a tad too bright, like the 1st one. Maybe I'm used to our pentax camera's under exposing? :)

Unknown said...

They look fine to me! Love the 3rd shot BTW.