Friday, February 5, 2010

After all the rain we had in California, it was impossible to get to the top of the San Bernardino Mountains.

The end of the road for us

There was plenty of water

One-car bridge, still standing

Marisa with the K-x

Another storm in the making

Here's a tree that was cleared from the road

There was more snow as the elevation increased...but the road was not accessible

My traditional picture

Now, that's a strange place for a chair

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi  Pentaxian friends.

My daughter, Marisa,  is visiting from Florida this week. I tried to bring her to the San Bernardino Mountains with my Jeep but, with all the rain (snow at high elevation) we had recently, it was nearly impossible to get to the top. We tried several different trails but each trail was either completely washed down or had fallen trees or rocks across the road. However, we did take some pictures with the Pentax K-x and the K-7. I just wanted to share these with you all. She used the K-x in Auto and in JPEG and it produced well exposed pictures everytime. As for me, being the "expert", I used the K-7 manually and I humbly admit that not all my pictures were properly exposed.

Thanks for reading,

Yvon Bourque

We support this site by selling e-books for the Pentax Digital SLR cameras, including the K100D, K10D, K20D, K-7 and the K-x. This site does not ask for contributions. We sell real tangible merchandise that can improve your photography. Our free Auto-focus adjustment charts have been downloaded thousands of times by Pentaxians as well as Nikon and Canon users.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I love the picturs! The chair in the trees is such an interesting shot...I don't know why, but I love it! Great job, again!