Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PMA 2010 in Anaheim, California.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com


Hi Pentaxian friends.

PMA 2010 is this coming weekend. It is held in Anaheim this year, instead of Las Vegas.  I believe it was a mistake to move the convention from Las Vegas. There isn't much to do in Anaheim when compared to Las Vegas. I believe many people were enjoying the previous PMA conventions in Vegas because it was also a mini vacation for many.

You probably all know that Canon will not be at this year's PMA and that it is certainly discrediting the event. I suspect that many vendors will have smaller exhibition because of that, I'm not sure...but we will see this weekend.

Anaheim is almost in my back yard. It's a 45 minute drive, including usual traffic, and I will attent the convention again this year. This time, I won't have to spend anything on hotel room. I will probably only attent for one day, but I will report everything that I think will be of interest to you, my readers.

Check this site for photos and videos taken with my K-7 and K-x.ank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque
Post a Comment