Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nothing last forever. I decided to sell my best photographic piece of equipment. Boo hoo!!!

Visitors to this page also like "Recommended Reading" on the right column. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

Sometimes, a guy has to do what a guy has to do. I reluctantly sold my precious Jeep. I will miss it a lot, but the reality is that any hobby costs so much money that I have to restrict myself to one hobby only. My photography hobby is costly enough. It would be even costlier if I wasn't using the Pentax equipment.

With the price of gas and insurance and the ever ending fixing that a 1988 Jeep requires, I will be better off saving that money. Blah Blah Blah Blah...it sucks.
Goodbye Girl. We had some good times together. Have a nice life.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon bourque
Post a Comment