Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nothing last forever. I decided to sell my best photographic piece of equipment. Boo hoo!!!

Visitors to this page also like "Recommended Reading" on the right column. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

Sometimes, a guy has to do what a guy has to do. I reluctantly sold my precious Jeep. I will miss it a lot, but the reality is that any hobby costs so much money that I have to restrict myself to one hobby only. My photography hobby is costly enough. It would be even costlier if I wasn't using the Pentax equipment.

With the price of gas and insurance and the ever ending fixing that a 1988 Jeep requires, I will be better off saving that money. Blah Blah Blah Blah...it sucks.
Goodbye Girl. We had some good times together. Have a nice life.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon bourque

5 comments:

Marisa said...

:(

CESAR ECHAVARRIA said...

C'est vraiment dommage .

Unknown said...

I completely understand. I had a '84 CJ-7 that I loved, but had to sell due to maintenance costs and young children space (and costs.) I still hold on to the hope of someday having a Wrangler 4-door. If they would make a hybrid, that just might tip the scales.

Miserere said...

Wow, I've followed your adventures with Miss J. Peggy for a long time, so I know how much this sucks for you. I'm really sorry you have to let her go.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is huge Yvon! I'm sorry you had to let it go. I had to get rid of my good ol' Cherokee and it tore me up for ages!
-Somanna