Sunday, May 2, 2010

Vacationing in Spokane, Washington for 10 days. Where are the best place to visit and take unique pictures?


Visitors to this page also like "Recommended Reading" on the right column. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

I am in Spokane, Washington for the next 10 days. It is a really  beautiful City. It's clean and green. Any of you readers have experienced this City? I am thinking of driving from here to "The Palouse"  where I understand it's beautiful country.

I will be posting some pictures this week. I brought my K-7, and a few lenses. I also brought a K-x for pictures of family and inside with low light. Needless to say, I haven't had much time to take pictures yet, but that should be a good week.

2 comments:

Odyn said...

Best place to take UNIQUE photo?
Somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

Odyn,

I'm not sure I understand your comment! Are you from Spokane? It seems to be very nice around here and the surrounding areas. Am I missing something?