Saturday, February 12, 2011

The instruction manual that should have come with the Pentax K-5. Maybe this is it.

 Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

It's a universally known fact that EOM Manuals (Pentax, Nikon, Canon and others) are complex and ambiguous. They are translated in multiple languages and the original, being in Japanese, often becomes vague in another language. The e-book presented here was written specifically for the Pentax K-5. It contains 300 pages of information pertaining to the K-5 as well as photographic “How-to”, color photographs as examples of what it being taught, lots of theory and hands-on explanation, all written in a not-so-technical way that everyone can get something out of this e-book. This is the most complete e-book in our series of e-book published for the Pentax line of DSLRs.  In addition of the demo pages below, a free and more complete sample download of the e-book is available here. You can also purchase the e-book here for the price of a few Starbucks coffees.

I am an Indie publisher, basically meaning that I am a self-publishing author, not part of the Amazon or big publishing companies. Unless you sell millions of books, there are absolutely no monetary benefits in belonging to a global publishing company. I don't ask for donations to write and maintain this blogsite nor do I post Google ads. There are no negative reasons in asking for donations or posting Google ads or being sponsored by the big camera stores like B&H or Adorama, etc. It's just not my cup-of-tea. My blogsite will never grow to the enormous sizes of some of the other sites, because I'm almost strictly PentaxPentax accounts for about 5% of global camera equipment sales.  I'm okay with that. I'm a diehard Pentax user and will stay that way.

I received many positive comments about my e-books, and that makes me feel good, and justifies the long hours it took to write my e-books. I appreciate my blog readers and e-books buyers. I hope to be able to continue this endeavor for a long time.

Thank you for reading my blog and thank you for your encouragement.

Yvon Bourque









By the way, if you have suggestion about what you would like to read on this blogsite, let me know.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Yvon, I am a bit puzzled ... first, Pentax removes the firmware update for the K-r from its Japanese Servers (while thousands of K-r users are still waiting for a solution to come over the FF issues with Safox IX AF system of K-r and K-5) and now you are as well quite silent about your K-r ebook ... Ok, ok - the one does not relate to the other.

What I want to say is: You're right, your ebooks are in fact the best books for Pentax users, and even though Pentax makes good manuals, yours are much more user friendly!

Cheers, Eriol