Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pentax to announce something big in China. It looks like Pentax is much more appreciated in China than in the Western World.

I wish Pentax USA could  spend the same kind of advertisement money in the USA.
What a great way to display the camera and lenses.

My friends, underneath this cover, is what is to be unveiled.
 
This booth is the size of what Canon or Nikon have in the USA. Impressive.
Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

According to my friends at 1001 Noisy Cameras, there is a strong probability of a Pentax announcement at the P&E 2011 show in China. Here are some pictures of the Pentax presence the P&E 2011currently going on in China. 

Thank you for stopping by,

Yvon Bourque

1 comment:

patrick dinneen said...

I hope Pentax come out with a micro four thirds camera soon, the rumours are that they will.

I like the idea of them but don't want to get the Sony NEX as my lens won't fit with it...