Thursday, May 5, 2011

The AlettA Stabilizer introduced for the K-5 and K-7 is now available for Canon and Nikon. I figured since Pentax got it first, we should now share.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

The AlettA Stabilizer introduced for the Pentax K-5 and K-7 is now available for Canon and Nikon. I figured since Pentax got it first, we should now share. I received my shipments for the Canon 5D Mk II and the Nikon D7000.

Upon receiving the newest batch, I drove to Sammy's Camera in Pasadena, California, to try them out. The Canon 5D Mk II had a 300mm lens attached and as you can see, it does stabilize the combination well. The Nikon D7000 also fits perfectly. I took some quick in-store pictures so that you can see how well the Stabilizer works. Essentially, it does all the same as listed here, but for the Canon and Nikon most popular cameras.










Note that we now have stabilizers for the Pentax K-5, K-7, Canon 5D Mk II, Canon 7D, Nikon D7000, Nikon D700 and D300s.

Pentax is still my Preferred DSLR, but maybe we need to share.

Thanks for stopping by,

Yvon Bourque

1 comment:

Jim and Judy Buzard said...

WOW!! I Ordered this on Weds and I have it this morning (Friday) all the way from California to Illinois. FASSTT!! Service