Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finally, AlettA Photographic is open. You can actually purchase the Stabilizers from the e-commerce site.


Hi Pentaxian friends.






Finally, AlettA Photographic is open. You can actually purchase the Stabilizers from the e-commerce site. I still have a lot of work to do but that will be done in the weeks to come. I'm a better photographer than I am a computer geek, so I have to carefully read and learn as I go. There's no way I could afford a professional Website designer.

I have been moderately successful with the Stabilizers for the Pentax K-5 and K-7, but that's probably because of this Blogsite. Now I have to reach the Nikon, Canon, Sony and Olympus fans. Somehow, I will have to come up with enough cash to advertise on various popular Blogsites, maybe a magazine or two and Google AdWords. Maybe I will try EBay as well, but I don't think that it would work for a new line of products.

I would like to spread the word on Forums, but me doing it would be spamming...I suppose. So if you have a chance, and belong to other forums than the Pentax oriented sites, I would forever be grateful if you could spread the word. Actually it's the same for the Pentax oriented sites, I can't talk about it but you can.

We have a lot of totally new products we will introduce in the near future, but so far, I spent a whole lot more money than I received. I am so excited about the stabilizers. It really works well. I would have purchased one if someone else would have come up and market a similar gadget.

When visiting  http://alettaphoto.com/ Each item is shown as a thumbnail with it's selling price. Clicking on the thumbnails, you can view more and bigger images. You can read the description and see the some of the comments received. There are even video files about the items or related to the items.

Please visit the store, if only to give me your impression and suggestions.  Email me at brqyvn@gmail.com

From now to June 15th, I have a coupon for $20.00 credit for purchases of $100.00 or more. When checking out, enter coupon number TWH21053031H when prompted so.

After staying up till 3:00 in the morning for the last four days, I think I will take the rest of the night off. It's currently 9:30 at night here in California.

I hope I will be able to serve you with some of your photographic needs.

Thank you for reading and good night,

Yvon Bourque

P.S. Did I mention the store URL?  http://alettaphoto.com/ :)



No comments: