Friday, December 2, 2011

Daily "Is this a keeper or a dud"? - No.5 of 365

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

December 2, 2011

Hi Photographer friends,

Is this a keeper or a dud No.5?

I am presenting one picture a day for the next 365 days. I want to see what I can produce in a one year period. Out of these 365 pictures, how many will be keepers? This is also posted on Twitter, Google + and Facebook. If you'd prefer to view this year long essay through a social Media, let me know. Include your email, and I will send you an invitation. brqyvn@gmail.com

Keeper or dud?
Worthy of enlargement and framing?
Could it be incorporated in a future book?
Could I sell the image to the public?
Should that particular image be available through a Stock Photography Agency?
Other comment:

Comments are not always pleasant, but they let you know what people think.


No comments: