Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Special Bulletin ***Republican or Democrat*** This is not a football game.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 

Hi Photographer friends,

I never talk politic with friends or nobody else for that matter. I never blog about politic either...except for this time.

I am not pushing the  Republican or Democrat Parties. 

I am amazed at how little people know about the values of each party.  Sometimes I feel like this is like a sporting event, like a football game, but it's not. All of our future depends on this next election. 

I searched the Internet and found a great little book that explains, in in a straight-to-the-point, side-by-side comparison, the Republican and Democratic views on today's hottest issues. 

It's called RED vs BLUE


I found this little booklet on Amazon of all places.  I recommend this book to every person living in the United States. It's so simple and tells all about each Party. It's only like 20 pages, but what an eye opener.

Check it out here. It's only $1.99. but worth thousands in information.

1 comment:

Michael said...

... and for us outside of the US, the future also depends on US election, but we can't even vote... democracy is an amazing thing sometimes...