Thursday, December 27, 2012

I'm from Montreal, and I grew up thinking everyone had a snowy season. However, now that I'm older, I like snow more than ever, but in photographs.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Photographer friends,

I was born and grew up in Montreal, where the winters are harsh and long. I love snow and winter sports...but now I like it more in photographs. There was a snow storm in Montreal this week. Two of my nieces posted pictures on Facebook. It reminds me as to why I'm in California.  I love Montreal in the summer, as there is always something exciting to do. It a City of Festivals, all summer long and every week. Here is what it looks like at this time:
 





 
 
Here is what it looks like here at this time of year:
 

 
 
 
 


 
On another note, I received the Pentax K-5 II today and I will post my impression of it in a little while.
 
 
If you got a K-5, K-5II, K-5 II s or a K-30 from Santa Claus, we have e-books on all these cameras, to get you up to speed in a flash. E-Books
 
In about two weeks, I will spending five days in Las Vegas, specifically at the PMA / CES convention. I will be posting my findings every day. Of course, I will spent a fair amount of time inquiring about the Pentax stuff and everything that works with Pentax.
 
Thank you for supporting this site with your visits.
 
Best Regards,
 
Yvon Bourque
 
 
 

No comments: