Sunday, June 16, 2013

I am thinking that the new K-50 and K-500 Pentax DSLRs are worthy of a new e-book.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

 Hi Photographer friends,






I am thinking that the new K-50 and K-500 Pentax DSLRs are worthy of a new e-book. Since there are so little differences between the two, except things like color and water resistance, I will be able to include both cameras in one e-book.

I believe Pentax will sell a lot of these entry-level DSLRs because they are introduced at a very low price. As usual, a little while after introductions, the prices of both cameras will go down.

These two cameras will produce images nearly as good as the more expensive K-5 series. That said, I envision that Pentax will be releasing a new flagship camera very soon, that will surpass the K-5 series. Who knows, it might be the long awaited "Full Frame" DSLR we all dreamed about.

So...I expect being able to write a new e-book within the next Month to a Month and one half. It all depends how quick I can get my hand on one.

Thanks for reading and let me know if you think these two new cameras are worthy of a new e-book, here, on my email, Facebook and Twitter.

Yvon Bourque


No comments: