Saturday, June 1, 2013

Thank you to all my Pentax followers and blog readers. This week I reached two million visitors since I started this blog over six years ago.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 

 Hi Photographer friends,

It's hard to believe, but I will have been hosting this site for seven years this July. It's a relatively small site compared to the mega sites such as Pentaxforums and DPReview, but I love the interaction, the emails I get and the friendship I made through they years.

People from all over the world are tuning in. The image below represents the visitors for the last 12 hours. 


It's always interesting to see the number of people following the blog from their local time. Europe, Asia and Africa log in while I sleep and as I awake, I see more people tuning in from the North and South America.

Thank you two millions times,

Yvon Bourque


No comments: