Friday, August 23, 2013

Pentax E-books from Yvon Bourque are now available on Amazon.com

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

 Hi Photographer friends,

After seven years of publishing e-books for the Pentax line of cameras on my website only, I decided to make my e-books also available on Amazon.com. 

All current e-books are being converted to Amazon format by www.novel-words.com 



They are experts in publishing and if you have a book you would like to publish on Amazon, or any help regarding writing and publishing, check them out. They are affordable and their work is impeccable.


My first Amazon e-book is for the Pentax K-30. Within a week or so, the Pentax K-5 e-book will be available, and soon after, the K-50/K/500. All my books are still available on my own Website, as PDF files. Aletta Photo.

The decision to also publish on Amazon, is because some people feel more secure dealing with a large International company and Amazon accepts more types of payments.

You can go to Amazon, directly to my e-book page. You can also search for Pentax ebook, or Yvon Bourque within Amazon, and it will bring you to the Pentax e-books.

Thank you for reading.

Yvon Bourque

No comments: