Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Ricoh GR is proving to be an exceptional digital compact camera.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 

 Hi Photographer friends,

I am currently writing another e-book, this time for the Ricoh GR. That's one impressive little camera. I had my wife taking pictures with it for the past few days. She likes it enough that she wants to sell her Pentax K-r and get the GR.

We are currently driving across the U.S. with our RV and plan to take a lot of photos. The new Ricoh GR is being used at this time so that the images in the new e-book will be of our trip between San Diego and South Texas.

By the time I'm done with the Ricoh GR e-book, the new Pentax K-3 will be coming on the market. Of course I will write an e-book for it and can't hardly wait to get my hands on one.

In the meantime, if you own a Pentax DSLR, and want to learn more about using it, visit our e-book site; .http://www.ebooks4cameras.com/










Thanks for reading,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: