Monday, November 18, 2013

Pentax K-3 and Ricoh GR e-books

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 

 Hi Photographer friends,

I have received a lot of emails requesting when the Pentax K-3 e-book would be available and a few about the Ricoh GR e-book. I even had some folks prepaying for it. Please do not prepay for the e-book(s), it will complicate everything as the e-Commerce store I use sends  the link to download the e-book immediately after payment. As of now, everyone that have prepaid received a picture of the e-book only with no content. I reimbursed everyone.

There is no need to prepay. However, you can send me an email with the subject "Pentax K-3 e-book" or "Ricoh GR e-book". I will add your name and email address to a list and will let you know the minute the e-book(s) is be ready.

Thank you for your business. I am working diligently on completing the e-books but have yet to receive the Pentax K-3 to complete and verify everything. I do have the Ricoh GR and it might be completed sooner than the K-3 if I don't receive mine soon.

Best Regards,

Yvon Bourque




No comments: