Thursday, November 7, 2013

Please help me write more e-books for Pentax and Ricoh.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

 Hi Photographer friends,

Recently, I changed my e-commerce store to one managed by Go Daddy. I am very happy with it and it is much more user friendly for customers. Immediately after payment, you can download the e-book you purchased. Of course, I am always available on my email to help anyone with problems downloading or other concerns.

I don't really make a lot of revenue from these e-books, but I love the fact that I can help someone, somewhere, learn more about their particular camera or become a better photographer.

One thing I cannot do myself, is to get on the various forums and talk about my e-books, as this is considered spamming. People do get on these sites and post about all kind of equipment, cameras, books, accessories, etc, but it seems that as long it is not from the manufacturer, it is not spamming.

If you got one or more of my e-books and it helped you, I would really appreciate someone posting about them of other sites. I spend long hours writing these e-books but cannot afford expensive marketing campaigns. 

I also design the Focus Chart below that I give away. Thousands and thousands of people have downloaded it, but there are absolutely no profits from these. I designed them because there was a real need for a free AF checking method.

/


All my current e-books are available here.http://www.ebooks4cameras.com/


I am currently completing the e-book for the Ricoh GR and will then write the e-book for the new Pentax K-3.




Please buy my e-books,

Best Regards and thank you,

Yvon Bourque



No comments: