Friday, December 27, 2013

The more I use the Pentax K-3, the more I like it.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

 Hi Photographer friends,

The more I use the Pentax K-3, the more I like it. I think that Ricoh, now being the owner, has changed a lot for the better. 

First, I applaud them for keeping relatively the same body as the K-7/K-5. The ergonomic is great, why change it. It saves money and I think the savings were passed on to us. 

The new AF system is incredible. 

The movie mode is so that I believe you could shoot professional movies, after all it has 1080P @ 24 fps, just like cinema movies.

In January, my e-book for the K-3 will be updated with new information, links to videos showing some of the "How-to" in the e-book in a real  cinematographic way. Some of the explanations will also be linked to elaborate explanations from various sites on the internet. 

If you have some subjects you would like me to elaborate more on, email me, there are good chances that I will include that in the next edition. Remember that the next edition will be free for people that already purchased the e-book. 

Paper books were great, but the capabilities of e-books are far more flexible.

The K-3 e-book is available for $14.99 here and other Pentax e-books are also available there too.

Best Regards,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: