Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Pentax K-3 e-book, January 26, 2014 release has been published.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Click here or on the image to purchase the e-book or to download a free partial sample of the e-book.


 Hi Photographer friends,

The Pentax K-3 e-book, January 26, 2014 release has been published. I contains more information than the previous issue. I do listen to my customers and about 20 pages have been added or modified following your comments, suggestions and requests.

Of course the new update is free if you purchased a previous release. All I need is your name, email address and about when you purchased the e-book. Email me at: brqyvn@gmail.com and after verification, I will forward you the new release. 

Note: It might take several hours before you receive your updated copy as I anticipate heavy demand for the next few days.

Thank you so very much for your encouragement.

Yvon Bourque

No comments: