Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sometimes you get carried away and take pictures you shouldn't have. Pentax K-20D

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 

 Hi Photographer friends,


Through the years, I took thousands and thousands of pictures. I was just looking at my files with the goal of deleting pictures that had no meaning or were duds. My hard drives are almost full.

Looking at the old images, I wondered why I had taken some of the images. I posted four images that I shouldn't have taken. It was a good idea at the time but looking back, I was wrong.

This rattle snake was about three feet from me.
It was stupid of me to take the shot.
The snake could have jumped in a split second and bite me.

These two nuns were just walking along in a public place in Florida.
I thought it would make an interesting picture.
However, I obviously invaded their privacy. 

I know it's a dog, but I believed it knew how pitiful it looked.
I embarrassed it.

Maybe it wasn't the brightest idea to take a picture of guys carrying machine guns.

Thanks for reading,

Yvon Bourque



Visit us on Facebook and  like us. 
Our Facebook page is updated more often with news about Ricoh / Pentax.




No comments: