Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tell me, since Pentax is introducing two new full frame lenses, doesn't that point to a Full Frame DSLR soon!


 Hi Photographer friends,




On January 5th, I wrote the following on my blogsite.

"P.S. I know that 2015 will be the year Pentax introduces a Full Frame DSLR. It always feels like Pentax is late in the game, but in reality, it always take them a little while to go full speed with designs already marketed by other companies. They essentially let other companies develop their system and then takes these systems to new levels, with lower prices. The Full Frame Pentax will be something special, "take my word". Look at what they did with the 645Z. It is similar to Hasselblads, Mamiyas, Leaf, and other makes, but much cheaper".

Pentax Forum UK had a thread about it. It pretty much discounted the prediction because I used : "take my word".  http://www.thepentaxforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1364

Well, with Ricoh/Pentax announcing the  HD Pentax-D FA 70-200mm f/2.8 and D-FA 150-450mm f/4.5-5.6 lenses, both Full Frame, It looks like the Full Frame will not be far behind. Why would they spend more money making F/F lenses when APS-C are definitely less costly?

I've been writing about Pentax for years and I know pretty much how they operate. You don't have to take my work for it, just sit and watch. It's not going to happen in Japan this Month but it will be out before the year ends.



Best Regards,

Yvon Bourque

The e-books can be read on all devices that reads PDF files, which is almost all devices. Just think, you can bring the e-books with you on photo shoots, on your tablet or smart phone. Have all the answers with you, when you need them.

Click on the banner below.

No comments: