Monday, March 2, 2015

I haven't post much lately, not because I'm lazy, but because I have been working hard it writing a new e-book for the new Pentax K-S2

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

 Hi Photographer friends,

I haven't post much lately, not because I'm lazy, but because I have been working hard it writing a new e-book for the new Pentax K-S2.

This is going to be my eleventh Pentax e-book. I can't believe I have been doing this for the last seven  + years. Time sure flies.

This new e-book will be more interactive with videos and sound. I hope to have it out by the end of March.

This is the tentative cover.


If you would like to be on the waiting list, email me at brqyvn@gmail.com

I will email everyone on the list as soon as the e-book is ready.
You can also let me know what you would like to read and see in the future e-books.

Thank you,
Yvon Boureque

Need a little help grasping the functions of your Pentax DSLR?  Check my e-books. You can request a free e-book sample for your particular Pentax DSLR. Click of the image below:



No comments: