Thursday, March 19, 2015

My upcoming e-book for the Pentax K-S2 is coming along. This is going to be my best e-book ever.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

 Hi Photographer friends,

I am working as hard as I can to complete my next e-book, “Pentax K-2 - Everything you need to know...and then some". I am confident that this will be my best e-book ever.

The template I designed for my previous e-book has been revamped completely. The new e-books will now have a much cleaner look and will include multimedia such as video, slide show and sound.  I am excited.

Here is the cover for the new e-book:



You can be one of the first to know when the e-book is launched, around the end of March. Send me an email, brqyvn@gmail.com and I will put your name on the list and let you know when the e-book is ready.

Thanks for visiting.

Yvon Bourque




Visit us on Facebook and please like us. Our Facebook page is updated more often with news about Ricoh / Pentax.


No comments: