Monday, May 11, 2015

The Pentax K-S2 e-book is now available. 320 pages of information and how to!

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 

 Hi Photographer friends,


Today, I introduce our new e-book, "PENTAX K-S2 Everything you need to know...and then some."

The K-S2 is the first Pentax DSLR with Wi-Fi and articulating screen. It's pretty special. Because it is so special, my e-book is also special. I  pretty much revamped my e-book template and I am proud of the new look. It is much more interactive than my previous e-books, with links from within the e-book and links to the internet. The e-book has 320 pages. This one took me three Months to write. 

The K-S2 is a remarkable DSLR for it's price range. I prefer some of its features to that of my beloved K-3.

Email me if you would like a sample of the e-book. brqyvn@gmail.com

The full e-book is available, as all my Pentax e-books are, at ebooks4cameras.com

Thank you for being such loyalist readers.

Yvon Bourque






No comments: