Monday, September 21, 2015

My photography is my primary hobby, using the Pentax brand, but I have another hobby...Guitar playing.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 

 Hi Photographer friends,

A few Months ago, I purchased a beat up Squier Stratocaster, made by Fender. It is an entry-level guitar, made of cheaper components, but with the same design as the very expensive American  made Fender Stratocaster.

I bought the guitar for $40.00 at a flea market.  It hat a ton of problems, so I decided to take it apart and fix it up as best as I could.

To make this non-photography post short, I rebuilt the guitar to better than new with a killer sound, just as good as the American Stratocaster.  I did set the guitar to the Fender specifications and then some. If you are a guitar player and would like to know how I rebuilt the cheap Squier to a comparable  good Fender, email me and I will send you the upgrades I made.












No comments: