Thursday, March 3, 2016

EyeEm.com is a photo sharing and a good place to sell your images. They are also in the Getty family. See all my images, all taken with Pentax DSLRs.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 


 Hi Photographer friends,

EyeEm.com is a photo sharing and a good place to sell your images. They are also in the Getty family. See all my images, all taken with Pentax DSLRs.

I have pictures in my collection dated to my first Pentax DSLR, the K100D. I owned every APS-C camera that Pentax manufactured since, at one time or another. I traded, sold on Ebay and did everything I could to get each camera.

You can look at my current gallery here: EyeEm Yvon Bourque Gallery or look at a few of my favorite images below. I love every Pentax Camera I ever owner, and that goes way back to when I was in Junior High, with a Pentax Spotmatic. All images are (C) Yvon Bourque  







 

 

Now, for you Pentax owners, I do have e-books for most of the Pentax DSLRs. You can check this site ebooks4cameras.com and even download any e-book for checking the contents.


Click on the image above to visit our e-book store. You can also download sample e-books and get the free AF front and back focusing adjustment charts at this e-commerce.


No comments: