Thursday, March 5, 2009

Goodbye PMA09.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.
We honor reciprocal links.

Hi Pentaxian friends.

Just a few more pictures before heading home. I have so much material and good news for all Pentaxians, that I can hardly wait to get on my computer and share the good news. I have made many new contacts and friends, and as I wrote a few Months ago, we will be reviewing everything we can get our hands on from Pentax, but also from other vendors manufacturing equipment compatible with the Pentax line of cameras. The future is so bright that I have to wear shades!

Sometime in March, will be introducing new books and a series of "Easy-Sheet TM" that can be used in the field. We have many surprises that will be introduced right here on this site. Subscribe to this site and be the first to know every time a new article is published, which is almost everyday.


Thank you so very much for reading,

Yvon Bourque

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Yvon,

I really look forward to hearing your report on the PMA09 show. I thought about going myself this year but it didn't work out. Sounds like you made some good contacts with people at Pentax. Having another outlet for real Pentax news will be great!

Mike

Suecae Sounds said...

I am also looking forward to your reviews. This new super-zoom seems like an interesting cam.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am a photographer from Florida and shoot with Pentax. Your blog is really refreshing to read, I hope you keep up the good posts. :)

Tom said...

Thank you for your report from PMA man!

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for reviews and new dslr from Pentax, yes?