Thursday, March 5, 2009

Here are some pictures on Pentax new lenses and cameras that I will review in the next few weeks.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.
We honor reciprocal links.

Hi Pentaxian friends.

As I wrote in the previous post, I have not been able to write on this blog as much as I had intended during the PMA show. However, here are a few pictures of some of the equipment I had the pleasure to hold and use while at the PMA. Again, I will post my comments and impressions once I get back home.


You are going to love the new 55mm f/1.4 SDM lens and will be blown away with the new 15mm Limited. I will post pictures taken with them later on, as well as pictures taken with various lenses and the new X70.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: