Thursday, March 5, 2009

LENSBABY, fun to use and works just fine with the Pentax DSLRs.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.
We honor reciprocal links.

Hi Pentaxian friends.

We met with Craig Strong, President and Co-Founder of LENSBABY, during the Sneak Peek on Monday.


We caught up with Craig today and it looks like we will be able to test the LENSBABY series of optics sometime in the near future. I tried the "Composer" today at the show and as you can see below, it didn't take long for Craig to turn his attention to the pretty lady that appeared in my viewfinder!

I do like the effects you get with the LENSBABY optics, and once I receive a test kit, I will post a full review on this site. Craig is the inventor of the LENSBABY series of optics and I congratulated him on such a great idea. For now, you can visit their website.

Come back to this site for the full review.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

1 comment:

Suecae Sounds said...

The lensbaby at first seem like an oddity. But the more I see the more I like about it! :)