Thursday, March 5, 2009

Interview with Charles Waller, newest Pentaxian photographer.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.
We honor reciprocal links.

Hi Pentaxian friends.

We had the privilege to interview Charles Waller, the newest Pentaxian photographer. Charles brings close-up and macro photography to the Pentax group. Charles is an active Board Member of Arizona Highways, and has been involved in the weekend workshops. He has traveled the world over and is a true Pentaxian. Check back next week for the full interview.

Note that I had the greatest intentions of publishing interviews and news several times everyday during the PMA09, but I didn't know what I was getting myself into. There are so many photographic companies exhibiting here, that it has taken all I had just to visit the vendors and take pictures & notes. I interviewed three Pentaxian Photographers and spent a good part of Wednesday afternoon meeting with Pentax executives. We talked about the current equipment, Pentax's future and I asked them some of the questions received by many of you.

I will post complete articles once I get back home, in the course of the next few days and weeks. I believe we are in good hands with Pentax. They won't let us ddown. Stay tuned.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your reportssssss :D