Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Meeting with Pentax Executives

I was an honor for me to shake hands with Mr. Ned bunnell, President of Pentax USA. Try to shake hands with the President of other DSLR equipment manufacturers! Mr. Bunnell is definitely pulling strings for all of us. The future of Pentax is in good hands...you just wait and see.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.
We honor reciprocal links.

Hi Pentaxian friends.

We have met with many Pentax executives and staff Yesterday, and we are meeting witt them again today at 3:00 PM, Las Vegas time. In my meeting with them today, I will ask the many questions received from you the readers. I am hopefull that we will get some positive answers.

I thought that I could just update this blog from several times everyday while at the PMA floor, but the price for wireless internet access withing the buildings is $99.00 and you have to understand that I pay for all this from my own pocket.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the coming week. One of the good news is that I have made connection with so many vendors that will send me equipment to test.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on Yvon,
where are the Pentax news?

Lenses?
What about the 30mm, the long tele?
What about the K30D, and FF?
Any news?