Thursday, April 9, 2009

Did you purchase a Pentax K2000? Are you new to Digital Photography? Read on, I have something for you.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links.

Hi Pentaxian friends.
You can buy one from EBay right now

I got a Pentax K2000 DSLR for my wife a few months back. She loves photography but don't know all that much about the technical aspect of digital photography, and don't care all that much about learning it. What she does have, is a good eye for photography.

She joins me often on my photo treks and once I set her DSLR to get the type of photos she wants to take, she gets excellent results. Of course, if I'm not around, she leaves the DSLR on Auto and she gets good results most of the times. Considering the situation, I decided to write a "one sheet" of instructions that she could bring with her that would help her. First, it was a little cumbersome to bring the 8 1/2" x 11" sheet, so I re-formatted the sheet to fit on glossy tri-fold pamphlet type paper. Well, a tri-fold still measures 8 1/2" high x a little more than 3 1/2" wide. Then, I decided to make it so that it would be protected from the elements. Then, she wanted it smaller still. Finally, I added a carabiner key chain so that it could be attached to the camera strap, camera bag or simply through a belt loop.

Here's the results. The instructions are straight forward, from the simplest way to use the camera, to more advanced settings, all in "laymen terms". If you or your loved ones have the K2000 and are new to the DSLR world, this would help immensely.

I am selling them on this site at the very reasonable price of $7.00, with the carabiner key chain , the weather-proof plastic pouch and free shipping no matter where you live. Get your K2000-K/m Easy-Sheet now. Stay tuned or drop me an email yvon@k10dbook.com

You can buy one from EBay right now, or trhough this site, as shown in the upper left column.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

4 comments:

CottonM said...

Yvon,

Of course I'd think this is a great idea. I did this for the first prosumer Nikon i bought. I was nice to keep in my bag or jacket. I laminated them and used a carabiner too.

Have your K10D book so I know this will help folks. Sell a boatload!

Suecae Sounds said...

You are good at these sort of things. Hope that it will find it's way home to a lot of new photogs. :)

Josh said...

I got one for my wife too. She likes it.

Unknown said...

Thank you to all who bought the Easy-Sheet on this blog so far. I hope it helps taking the pictures you envisioned.

Best Regards,
Yvon Bourque