Sunday, April 12, 2009

What does tomatoes have to do with Pentax equipment?

Hi pentaxian friends,

Well, it could mean that some Pentax equipment for a lucky and talented photographer who likes growing tomatoes. I have been growing tomatoes every summer (almost) for all my adult life. The leaves smell so good and there is nothing as good as a fresh tomato sandwich with mayonnaise, or a good BLT.Ned Bunnell is going to announce the prize and details for a "Best Tomato Photo '09" contest. Visit his site for more details, and good luck. I will submit photos of my home grown tomatoes.



3 comments:

Diyan said...

I love the first picture, with the inline of tomato and the red color looks brave, good luck.

Josh said...

I'm going to start growing tomatoes now!

rae said...

Tomatoes never really ripen well in my garden micro climate :) they remain green until the depth of autumn or turn foul from rainy weather.