Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pentax DA 15mm f/4 ED Limited lens arrived today.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links.

Hi Pentaxian friends.

I received my Pentax DA 15mm f/4 ED Limited lens. What a beautiful little lens. I like big lenses and big cameras, but lately, I have been so impressed with the Pentax Limited lenses, that I got to have the whole series. I still like big cameras and lenses when I go for a planned photo shoot, but for traveling, I am now favoring the Limited lenses with either the K2000 or the K200D without the handgrip.

The Pentax prime lenses have a very good reputation.

I will test the lens in the coming days and will report my impressions on this blog.



Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque
Post a Comment