Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pentax K-7...almost a reality.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links. You can email me at: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

Those pictures were referred to on Image Insider today. I'm still not going to get in the middle of what Pentax is really going to introduce, but we're in photography and we all know that a picture is worth a thousand words. At the end of the day it doesn't matter who was wright or wrong about the rumors of the new camera to be unveiled by Pentax in May. I just don't want to be the one that leaks information. It makes me smile, sing about it, and conjure up all kind of good feelings. I can hardly wait to get one of my own!

Here goes... Sweet, isn't it!

This is the picture of Desmond Young, who posted a simple image and ask "is this pic of K30D? Look at the flash on top of the body.... quite different from K10/20D.....maybe....it's...." on PentaxForums ...the rest is making history. Almost 200,000 hits and counting.

Desmond, you're a star!

Yvon Bourque

Post a Comment