Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Collection of Pentax K-7 videos. Enjoy.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com


Hi Pentaxian friends.













You have to wonder if the next video was taken by a pair of drunk guys?




I like the following video, expecially if you can hear the sound in stereo.




This next guy is trying to show that the K-7 is water resistant. I think he's more interested by the sailboat.




Next is the Official Pentax Japan video demonstration. It works very well shooting dogs with short legs!




Finally, the best introduction to the K-7 by Chris Pound of Pentax Imaging, Golden, Colorado. Great job Chris!

1 comment:

stanleyk said...

The dogs video is classic!!! Let's hope it works as well with dogs with longer legs or Stanley the wonder dog is going to be depressed.

I can't wait to get this camera. And....you've sold me on the 15mm. I'm going camping in Vermont in Sept so I hope to have the 15 by then.

Thanks for the great info!