Monday, June 8, 2009

Does the K-7 have a "Tomatoes Scene Mode"?

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

I was reading "A most unusual look at the Pentax K7 mania" on my friends' "1001 Noisy Camera" site today and found this short slide show:

I thought it was funny and I chuckled when I saw the following slide:


If you don't know what this is all about, visit this blog.

Not having the K-7 on hand, I decided to go to my garden and check if the K20D had the "Tomatoes Scene Mode" and I believe it does. Here some pictures of my heirloom tomatoes. They are still green, and this year I have three varieties of heirloom tomatoes: "Yellow Pear", "Mr. Stripey" and "Homestead".


We will likely start enjoying them within the next thirty days or so. I am hoping indeed that the K-7 will have the "Tomatoes Scene Mode" as it would fit just right with my other hobbies. I am hoping for a "Jeep Action Mode" as well, as my Jeep "Ms. J. Peggy" is a big part of my hobbies too.


Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

1 comment:

rae said...

I like the look of your Mr. Stripey very much. Must learn to grow tomatoes now lol