Monday, December 28, 2009

The Pentax K-x e-book is finally completed. Release Monday night 12/28/2009 @8:00 P.M. California time.





Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com
Hi Pentaxian friends.

The Pentax K-x e-book is finally completed. Release is scheduled for Monday night 12/28/2009 @8:00 P.M. California time. I am proud of this e-book as it was more difficult to write that my other e-books. Why? The camera packs a lot of features that are screen and menu oriented. The camera is also geared to entry-level photographers and photographers moving up from point & shoot cameras. I have more pictures and illustrations in this book than any of my previous books. I have purposely written the book in a non-technical way to help anyone joining this great hobby seamlessly.

Thank you for your patience,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: