Monday, December 28, 2009

The Pentax K-x e-book is actually completed and ready to download.


Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com


Hi Pentaxian friends.

The Pentax K-x e-book is actually completed and ready to download. Click on the Pay Now Button at the right top of this blogsite. I believe this is the most complete e-book I published so far. It's full of color pictures and illustrations. Once you get the download, you can also print the book for your own use, in high resolution.

Thank you for your patience,

Yvon Bourque

4 comments:

bshor said...

Can you show us a sample of the book to peruse?

Unknown said...

I will make that available shortly. In the meantime, you can download a sample of the K-7 book, which is structured the same way. It's available on this blogsite by clicking on the K-7 book image at the upper right side of the blog.

Unknown said...

Hi Yvon, I too would like to see a sample of the K-x ebook before I purchase. I'm sure it's great, and all that... but you know what they say... caveat emptor!

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the K7 ebook sampler to work. If you click on the book image top right, it just takes you to the ebook product page, and then clicking on the K7 image just shows the same K7 (and K-x) images in the browser, at the same size, but on their own!

Maybe I'm missing something, or being dim... please can you point me to the real link for the sampler?

Hope to hear from you - and be an ebook customer - in due course. Thanks, Neil

e-book and digital products said...

I can't wait to download the new E-book. What are its feature? Where can I download it for free does anyone know? Can you show me a sample of the book also. Thanks!