Monday, April 19, 2010

Doing a catalog for a Boutique Guitar Shop with the K-7. Which one do you prefer?


Visitors to this page also like "Recommended Reading" on the right column.
Email: brqyvn@aol.com


Hi Pentaxian friends.

I just took some pictures for a  Boutique Guitar Shop. I used the Pentax K-7. They made a super custom guitar with the "Route 66" theme. The possibilities are endless, but I am presenting them with four photo montages for their website and catalog. Which one do you prefer? Email me or answer here. Of course, the montages are not perfect just yet, but once one layout is approved, I will work on the images a little more.
If you're into guitars, check their website, Mollenhauer Guitars.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

10 comments:

Unknown said...

great stuff i like 1 and 3...

Unknown said...

I like the second and third ones the best. They seem more uncluttered and coherent.

Practechnical said...

Number three all the way...

kyramas said...

three!

CESAR ECHAVARRIA said...

Bonjour,

J'aime bien la trois .

rye said...

Three stands out because it is clean. I'd suggest going a step further and putting the logo/website in a simple bar at the bottom of the page. This would both make the images pop a bit more, make the copy easier to read, and give the entire ad a more polished/professional look.

-Rye

rye said...

or... instead of a simple bar, consider using one of the contours from the guitar. Just a thought.

Marisa said...

Oh yeah, I like the third one the best too. :)

Dévidzon said...

3rd one :)

Trasher said...

As a guitarist and buyer of guitars, I say #2. Showing the headstock detail is way more important than showing the back.